Configuring proxy made so simple on Linux (releases)
v3 is ready with new features, necessary improvements, updates, restructured code and much better experience. :tada:
How to use it
- Download and install with single-step process.
Proxyman is now available in your path. Open a new terminal window and start playing.
- Save your settings for later use.
- View your saved configs
- Load your previously saved config - say you saved it by the name point4.
proxyman load point4
- Saved configs made more organized and works flawlessly.
- Installation script makes it available in your path. Just call the command
cdto your downloads.
- Lots of issues got closed.
- Restructured codebase with better code quality than before - easier to maintain.
Why still a release candidate?
If you find any bugs/edge-cases not taken care of :see_no_evil:, feel free to open an issue. :smiley:
Please don’t save your passwords on public machines. Instead use proxyman without providing password and log-in from the browser.